• We are looking for a committed and hard working employee to join our happy team and assist our growth.
• You will be supported by a team of managers and Clinical Practice Coordinators to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful.
• As part of our nursing team, you will provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times.
• You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure.
• A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role.
Requirements of Dental Nurse:
• An appropriate Dental Nurse qualification (NEBDN National Diploma or equivalent) is essential.
• As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE.
• Occasional reception duties are required.
• Have outstanding customer service skills.
• Are diligent and hard working.
• Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
• Ability to work in a team
• Willingness to learn and be mentored
Experience with SOE desirable.
Please email your CV to Amy Forster-Brain, Practice Manager [email protected]