Bloxdent Ltd would like to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse, however, we would consider training the right applicant. Bloxdent Ltd operates high quality NHS and Private dentistry in Bloxham and Banbury.
Location & Branch: Bloxham Dental Practice & Bloxham Dental @ Banbury
The Role of Dental Nurse:
• We are looking for a committed and hard working employee to join our happy team and assist our growth.
• You will be supported by a team of Managers and Clinical Practice Coordinators to make sure you get the right training and development to be successful.
• As part of our nursing team, you will provide excellent chair side assistance whilst ensuring the highest levels of patient care and professionalism at all times.
• You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure.
• A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role.
Requirements of a Registered Dental Nurse:
• An appropriate Dental Nurse qualification (NEBDN National Diploma or equivalent) is essential.
• As a minimum, you will need to have received a high school education and passed Maths and English at GCSE.
• Occasional reception duties are required.
• Have outstanding customer service skills.
• Are diligent and hard working.
• Good communication skills and ability to work with the public
• Ability to work in a team
• Willingness to learn and be mentored
• Experience with SOE desirable.
Application Method: Please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you would be an ideal candidate for this role. Job Type: Full-time between the hours of 7.30am-8.30pm Monday-Saturday